Walmart Kicks off 3 Black Friday events!
Starting at 10 p.m. on Thanksgiving!
Electronics event starts at Midnight, followed by additional savings at 8 a.m.
BENTONVILLE, Ark., Nov. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — It’s HERE! The coveted Walmart Black Friday circular was released today to shoppers on Facebook and Walmart.com to help families plan their holiday shopping and get more Christmas for their money. Everything from the hottest TVs to gaming consoles and top toys will be available at great savings during three special-shopping events, while supplies last.
Walmart’s Black Friday events will be held at the following times*:
- 10 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 24) – Top Toys, Home and Apparel
- Midnight on Black Friday (Nov. 25) – Electronics! Electronics! Electronics!
- 8 a.m. Nov. 25 through the weekend – Gifts for the entire family; electronics and more
Watch their shopping video to help you navigate around their stores!
“Our customers told us they would rather stay up late to shop than get up early, so we’re going to hold special events on Thanksgiving and Black Friday,” said Duncan Mac Naughton, chief merchandising officer, Walmart U.S. “We’ll have this season’s hottest gifts at prices only Walmart can provide. And by sharing our Black Friday specials earlier than ever, we hope to make buying decisions easier for parents working hard to give their families the Christmas they deserve.”
Thanksgiving Day at Walmart.com: All-day long on Thanksgiving, shoppers can get great online-only specials and save with free “Fast, Faster, Fastest” shipping options. Examples of a few of the incredible online savings include:
- 46″ HDTVs for under $400
- Electric Ride-Ons for children, priced under $40
- Choice of four select Blu-ray™ discs for only $20
10 p.m. Savings on Toys, Home and Apparel: For the first time, Walmart will be kicking off its in-store specials at 10 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. Savings available in store, while supplies last, include:
- Xbox360 4GB with Kinect Console – $199.96 plus a $50 Walmart gift card
- Select DVDs – starting at $1.96
- 6V or 12V Ride-Ons (e.g., Jeep Wrangler, X Games ATV or Barbie Jeep) – $99 each
- Barbie, Disney Princess or Bratz branded Fashion Dolls – $5 each
- 8ft Inflatable Santa or Snowman – $20
- Paula Deen® 20-Piece Cookware Set – $86.44
- Black & Decker Blender, Coffeemaker or Electric Griddle – $9.44 each
- Men’s Wrangler, Ladies Rider and Junior LEI Jeans – $9.97 each
- Kids Character Sleepwear Sets – $4.47
- Rival Mini Chopper or 2-Slice Waffle Maker – $2.84 each
Midnight Electronics Event: Starting at midnight, shoppers will have access to great savings on a wide assortment of top brand name flat-screen TVs, digital cameras, Blu-ray players and printers. Examples include:
- Emerson® 32″ LCD TV (31.5″ diagonal screen size) – $188
- LG Blu-ray™ Player – $49
- Kodak C1450 14 MP Camera – $49
- Sansui 19″ TV (18.5″ diagonal screen size) – $98
- HP All-in-One Printer – $19
- HP® 15″ AMD Dual-Core Laptop – $248
- Philips® Wi-Fi Blu-ray™ Home Theatre – $178
- Magellan 4.7″ GPS – $69
- 8GB iPod Touch – $195
- Samsung 51″ Plasma TV (50.7″ diagonal screen size) – $498
Incredible Specials throughout the Weekend**: Shoppers can continue to check off their holiday shopping list with great specials starting at 8 a.m. on Black Friday. Examples include:
- Goodyear Tires starting at $59
- Vizio® 42″ 3D LED Wi-Fi HDTV (42.0″ diagonal screen size 1080p) – $598
- Buy any smartphone*** with a contract and get a $100 Walmart gift card
- Disney® The Lion King™, Cars 2™, or Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides™ DVDs – $12.96 each
Don’t Forget Your Map!
Walmart is also helping shoppers plan their in-store shopping strategy by making available store-specific maps on Facebook. To access the map, shoppers simply need to find their favorite store by clicking on the “My Local Walmart” application on Walmart’s Facebook page.
Match Any Competitors Ad
Along with its full plate of Thanksgiving weekend specials Walmart promises to match the price of any local competitor’s printed ad for an identical product, including matching competitor’s deals for the day after Thanksgiving.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??
You must log in to post a comment.