Home | Tag Archives: losing weight

Tag Archives: losing weight

Zero Calorie Foods That Help Weight Loss

Zero Calorie Foods

  1. Celery About 75% of a celery stick is actually water; the other 25% is fiber and other roughage. As a result of the fact that this tasty vegetable ...

Read More »

5 Quick Workout Tips for Working Days

Workout Tips for Working Days

While a regular workout routine is an essential part of reaching your weight-loss goals, there will be times when your job or other obligations get in the way of exercising. ...

Read More »

Body Image Traps Not to Fall Into

losing weight traps

Body Image Traps Not to Fall Into Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. There’s a huge difference in plus-size and healthy size. Accept how you look like and love ...

Read More »

7 “Help me lose weight” myths

grapefruits for weight loss

Pew Research Center reports that one-third of all adult internet users resort to the internet for weight control information. Moreover, female internet users were about twice as likely as men ...

Read More »

Working Out and Not Losing Weight?

losing weight

Feel like you’ve been exercising for eternity but still not losing weight? You’re doing it wrong. Personal trainer Nardia Norman, author of “Fat Attack: The Secrets Behind The World’s Biggest ...

Read More »