Delicious Popcorn Balls Recipe
Popcorn Balls Recipe
Popcorn balls are a fun and easy dessert or snack to make and your kids will love. Making them is probably more fun than eating them. Add these 7 simple ingredients to create a delicious party snack.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons unpopped popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 1/4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup honey-nut toasted oat cereal
- 1 ounce pretzel sticks, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts, salted
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add kernels; cover and cook 4 minutes, shaking pan frequently. When popping slows, remove pan from heat. Let stand.
- Melt butter in a pan over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Add 3 cups popcorn and remaining ingredients; stir. Cool 2 minutes. Form into 10 (3-inch) balls. Cool 5 minutes.
SOURCE: By Phoebe Wu
You must log in to post a comment.