Jelly Bean Fudge
Jelly Bean Fudge
We’re totally lovin’ this yummy jelly bean fudge recipe- check it out!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
1 stick (4 oz) butter
2 cups granulated sugar
3/4 cup sour cream
1 tsp salt
1 package (12 oz) white chocolate chips
1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow cream
1 tsp vanilla extract or other flavoring
2 cups jelly beans
1. Prepare a 9×9 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray. Coarsely chop the jelly beans.
2. Place the butter, sour cream, salt, and sugar in a heavy-bottomed medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir until the sugar and butter melt.
3. Continue to cook the fudge, stirring frequently, until it comes to a boil. Once boiling, cook it for five minutes, stirring constantly to prevent scorching. If you are using a candy thermometer instead of timing it, it should be at 235 degrees.
4. After five minutes, remove the pan from the heat and add the white chocolate chips and the marshmallow cream. Stir vigorously until the chips and cream are melted and incorporated.
5. Add the vanilla and stir well, then add most of the jelly beans, reserving 1/4 cup. Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer. Sprinkle the reserved 1/4 cup of jelly beans over the top, pressing them into the fudge so they adhere.
6. Allow the Jelly Bean Fudge to set at room temperature for 3-4 hours, or in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. To serve, cut it into small 1-inch pieces. Store Jelly Bean Fudge in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week or in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
You must log in to post a comment.