Shrimp With Avocado-Mango Salsa
A great, different take on grilling for the summer!
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 lb medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 jalapeño chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Heat grill. Fold four 18-inch-long pieces of foil in half; unfold and coat inside with cooking spray. Place 2 cups spinach in center of 1 half of each piece of foil. Combine couscous with 1/4 cup water; divide evenly among packets, placing on top of spinach. Combine shrimp, 1/4 cup cilantro, oil and 1/2 tsp salt in a bowl. Divide shrimp evenly among packets, placing next to couscous. Fold foil to close and crimp edges to seal; place on grill; close lid; cook until packets are fully puffed, 10 minutes. Combine remaining 1/4 cup cilantro with remaining 1/4 tsp salt, mango, avocado, tomato, onion, jalapeño and lime juice in a bowl. Carefully cut foil to open; stir contents; garnish with salsa before serving.