Great Greek salad recipe
Great Greek Salad Recipe
I came across this greek salad recipe and it’s so easy and so delicious every time. Salads in my opinion should be easy or don’t bother. Here’s a good one for you and takes only a few minutes.
- Head of romaine lettuce- chopped up
- 1 large or 2 small cucumbers
- 12 Greek olives- preferably pitted
- 1 diced red, yellow or orange sweet pepper
- 1 small onion sliced (optional)
- 1/4 of feta cheese (you can always add more if you want)
- 12 grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- red wine vinegar
- olive oil
Combine all first 5 ingredients in a salad bowl. In a separate cup add a 1 part vinegar and a 3 parts olive oil. There should always be more olive oil than vinegar in a salad dressing. Try to get really good red wine vinegar and Italian olive oil. It’s not expensive but really makes a difference. Add some salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the salad dressing over the salad in the bowl to the amount of dressing you like. That’s it! It’s so good. I think you’ll really enjoy it!
You must log in to post a comment.