DIY Jewelry – Make Color Pencil Necklace with Your Girl!
Life is too short to wear boring jewelry!
So, spend this holiday break making some DIY jewelry with your daughter.
This is what you’ll need to make a color pencil necklace:
- Color pencils
- Take some of your color pencils. You can take multi colors or contrast.
- Chop them in equal pieces using a cutter.
- Drill a hole in the pieces using a drill machine.
CAUTION: Use sharp objects in an adult’s supervision!
4. Start beading your color pencils beads in colorful thread!
5. Knot the ends and voila, you’ve just made a cute color pencils necklace!!
Who knew that color pencils can be used in such a cool way!
Be careful while using sharp objects or super glue!
Use your creativity and imagination in designing cool creations for yourself or to gift ‘em your friends!
Happy DIY-ing! 😉
You must log in to post a comment.