Bargain Buys for Cheap & Chic Shopping for School
School year has started. Has your daughter updated her wardrobe? It’s time to do it – and time to do it cheaply. Some tips I’d like to share with all the fashionistas!
- Customize your wardrobe– check how a belt update to your outfit is cute & saves money too.
- Buy double sets and wear the top/shorts with other shorts/tops. Make a whole new outfit out of it!
- Embrace the vintage – no need to keep up with the ever-changing trends. Wear something old and customize to make it new. See how Alli Simpson wore her mom’s 25-year-old jacket to TCA 2013 and got full numbers for Red-Carpet-Look.
- Stand out – enough said.
- Use the codes for online shopping. Check Modcloth for $10 free shopping!
- Forever21 Darling Striped Peplum Top $14.80
- Forever21 Favorite Striped Tank $4.80
- Merona Wide Belt – Cognac $16.99
- Forever21 Glittered Kitten Graphic Tee $9.90