77kids by American Eagle Glows Bright for Holiday
Children’s retailer continues to pioneer the industry focusing on fashion, entertainment, and shopping made fun.
PR Newswire NEW YORK, Oct. 26, 2011
77kids by American Eagle, the “kid cool,” durable clothing and accessories brand from American Eagle, is taking on the challenging holiday retail environment by keeping with their core objective to create the most unique and innovative retail experience that focuses on fashion, gifts, interactivity, technology, music, and fun. Aiming to take the stress out of holiday shopping, 77kids by American Eagle creates an engaging environment for kids and a place where gift seekers can easily find trendy yet affordable apparel and accessories as well as other excellent gifts to make for the most enjoyable retail experience possible. 77Holiday excitement also ramps up post-Thanksgiving with the 77Super Gift Giveaway offering the chance to win prizes such as Xbox Kinect, iPad, Nintendo 3DS, and more just by stopping by the store or making a www.77kids.com purchase in addition to a fun Facebook photo contest where customers have the chance to win holiday cash.
“77kids loves the holidays…because it is a kids favorite time of the year. We also know mom is busy entertaining, shopping and making things just right for the family,” states Betsy Schumacher, Senior Vice President and Chief Merchandising Officer of 77kids. “77kids is the best place to find great fashion gifts for kids. Jeans are a part of our heritage and we continue to offer the best fits and washes for boys and girls. This year its all about skinny jean and jeggings, sweaters are a key must-have this season for girls with texture, oversized shapes and the softest touch available. For boys, it is all about the raddest plaid shirts in a wide array of colors and patterns. Top off any look with cool fashion outerwear and amazing cold weather accessories to look fab from head to toe.”
77kids by American Eagle will also be making a positive impact on their stores’ communities with DonorsChoose.org program. Each store will receive a gift of $1000 to directly donate to their local public schools which can be used towards specific projects or school supplies and other learning materials.
What else is in store and online for the 77Holiday?
Starting November 2nd…
- 77kids by American Eagle stores will be transformed into a warm winter night with festive colorful lights, animated window projections with holiday messages and snow falling continuously in the windows.
- Two cutting-edge interactive touch screen kiosks let kids select virtual outfits, play DJ with the in-store soundtrack, pose for personalized take-home photos and be rockstar in their own music video!
- Find the most extensive denim collection with a broad array of the latest washes in the “denim canyon,” which also has floor projected games.
- “Pick Yer Prize” Goodie Bar will be offering FREE holiday sweet treats, rad new tattoos and stickers!
- November 28th – December 13th, the 77Holiday tree will be lit for the 77Super Gift Giveaway where customers can grab a gift to unwrap a scratch off that can reveal awesome prizes including Xbox Kinect, iPad, Nintendo 3DS, shopping spree, movie passes, gift cards, and more (while supplies last)!
- 77kids.com launches the Long Live Fun-zone, a destination for lots of fun for kids and parents alike. Be a video rockstar, download a bird and dress it in 77kids gear, stream or download store tunes at Mixtape77, learn about contests and sweeps and download cool branded computer wallpapers.
- Also on November 28th, 77kids will launch the “77Rad Holiday Family Photo Contest” on Facebook where fans can upload their favorite funny, awkward, kooky, holiday family photo for fans to vote and determine the winners of holiday cash to help pay off bills or make ends meet in a tough economy.
You must log in to post a comment.